Chase Ink Business Unlimited | The Best Business Credit Card
The Chase Ink Business Unlimited credit card is my go-to business card for several reasons!
This article may be the shortest one I have ever written because I’m not comparing, or teaching a complicated real estate subject. I am simply sharing with you my favorite business credit card, in order to share this whenever people ask me what business credit card I use, and why.
My friend Jonathan Paz first recommended this card to me, and I have loved it since I began using it!
First, let’s talk about customer service. In December, somebody hacked into my Amazon account and purchased a MacBook Pro for over $1800.
Amazon told me there was nothing they could do.
Chase asked no questions, and had my money refunded within a week!
Perks of the Chase Ink Business Unlimited
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back – on every purchase, and with no limits to the number of points, you can earn!
- No annual fee!
- $750 bonus cash back (if you use this link to sign up)
- After you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first three months after account opening.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months on purchases from account opening.
Downsides of the Chase Ink Business Unlimited
It is a credit card?
Look, if you use a card for your business, and pay it off every month, these are great tools.
If you are not responsible with your credit, perhaps you should wait on a credit card at the moment.
Applying for the best business credit card
Applying for business credit cards is made out to be a royal pain in the rear. I was actually declined for a Navy Federal credit card at one point, despite them being my bank for the business.
Chase makes this process simple.
You will need to have a legal entity, such as an LLC, and be able to talk about your average business revenue, but it was extremely straight forward, and I was approved almost instantly.
I now earn 1.5% cash back on all of the expenses that I was already paying for to operate my business anyway!
The Bottom Line of the Chase Ink Business Unlimited – It is The Best Business Credit Card!
The reason this short article exists is for two (extremely selfish) reasons.
- This article will allow me to send a link to people who ask about what business credit card I use, and this link will answer all of their questions.
- If you click this link to sign up for the Chase Ink Business Unlimited card it will help me max out my referral points on my card each year, which could be worth enough to pay for a round trip flight to a conference for me every year J
As I said, two selfish reasons for writing this post, but at least I’m transparent! I hope you got something out of this, and let me know if you get the card, and what you think about it. I’ve become a huge fan of everything Chase since owning this card.
Especially since they refunded my large fraud claim without question!
Here is an article I wrote about other credit cards I love too!