Sign up to receive email updates
Enter your name and email address below and I'll send you periodic updates about the podcast.
Join your hosts, David Pere and Alex Felice, with guest Paul Farmer, as he shares about how passive investing is changing the course of his career and speeding up his journey to financial freedom at his early age.
From his experience, Paul tells us what any youth needs to equip themselves with, in knowledge and the environment, in order to succeed in real estate or in whatever goal they set in general; a piece of advice he has tested and proven to be influential – even without a college degree.
About Paul Farmer:
Three weeks after graduating from high school, Paul Farmer decided to join the army at an early age. While in deployment, Paul started reading a book that his brother suggested. After reading Robert Kiyosaki's famous book ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad,' Paul lit a desire inside him to achieve financial freedom with what he's getting from the military.
After his deployment in Iraq in November 2019, Paul came home with twenty grand and didn't know what to do with it initially. With help from a friend, Paul quickly entered real estate. At present, Paul is now a real estate and stock investor.
Outline of the episode:
- [01:15] Deciding college is not for me after high school.
- [02:16] Coming home with over twenty large in savings.
- [08:31] The possibility of getting a VA loan without…
- [14:19] On Paul's pre-deployment game plan.
- [17:41] A common problem that beginners make.
- [23:38] The goals you set that lowball your potential.
- [28:43] Surround yourself with the right people, information, and opportunities.
- [33:25] “I would tell that 19 y.o. to…”
- [36:01] An essential thing that can be worked on, but not many people do.
- [37:37] What disqualifies people from getting approval or from closing?
Advice to an 18-20-year old:
- Apply for a credit card and build your credit.
- Educate yourself
- Surround yourself with like-minded people!
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki:
Credit Score Trackers used by Paul:
Follow our journey:
The War Room Real Estate Mastermind Group: Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Real Estate Investing Course: https://www.frommilitarytomillionaire.com/teachable-rei
Recommended books and tools: https://www.frommilitarytomillionaire.com/kit/
Become an investor: https://www.frommilitarytomillionaire.com/investor/
My name is David Pere, I am an active duty Marine, and have realized that service members and the working class use the phrase “I don't get paid enough” entirely too often. The reality is that most often our financial situation is self-inflicted. After having success with real estate investing, I started From Military to Millionaire to teach personal finance and real estate investing to service members and the working class. As a result, I have helped many of my readers increase their savings gap, and increase their chances of achieving financial freedom! – Click here to SUBSCRIBE: https://bit.ly/2Q3EvfE to the channel for more awesome videos!
THIS SITE IS INDEPENDENTLY OWNED AND OPERATED. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED HEREIN ARE MY OWN. THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS SITE ARE THOSE OF THE AUTHOR OR THE AUTHOR’S INVITED GUEST POSTERS, AND MAY NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE US GOVERNMENT, THE DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, OR THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS.