I’m David Pere
- I’ve appeared in the media hundreds of times.
- I went from living paycheck to paycheck to financially freethanks to real estate investing.
- I’m a blogger, podcaster, YouTuber, Marine, and sought-after real estate coach.
- I help service members and veterans learn how to build wealth so that they can achieve financial independence and continue to make a difference in their communities.
- I’ve been invited to speak & teach by Veterans’ REI Live, Pints and Properties, a myriad of local real estate investing associations, and multiple brokerages, meetups, and virtual networking events.
Here’s why I’m the perfect speaker for your organization:
- I will share step-by-step how to build wealth through real estate investing, entrepreneurship, content marketing, and personal finance to your brand/organization.
- David has been a real estate investor for more than five years. If you want to build wealth, but have a full-time job, you need to listen to what David has to say. He has built his entire brand and portfolio while still serving as an active duty Marine.
- Real Estate Investing will continue to be responsible for creating the most millionaires in the world. Chances are you’ve had analysis paralysis, or purchased less than ideal properties – or you’ve completely missed out. Let’s fix this.
- I have been coaching service members and veterans to achieve financial freedom for five years, and we are combatting veteran suicide by helping veterans find their purpose and identity in life.
- Your organization will LOVE what I teach. With my Marine Corps, recruiting (sales), & YouTube background and my trained public speaking skills, we’ll keep our workshop or session fun and high-energy.
What to expect:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls, emails, and/or text messages.
- A personal phone, or Zoom, consultation with me prior to your event so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my social media channels (Over 30K+). (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with me, to make sure I met your expectations. I also want to know how you think I can improve.
What my clients have to say about me:
“David Pere is an energetic, and engaging speaker, with a knack for breaking complicated topics down to simple, actionable steps.
David was a speaker at the inaugural Veterans’ REI Live in 2020, and he not only provided key takeaways for the pros in our audience but empowered novices to make them feel like they will be able to succeed as well.
David is one of those presenters that relates exceptionally well with members of the audience and will keep you entertained throughout. I would absolutely have David speak at my event again!”
“David is an dynamic speaker, both engaging and informative. He holds the audiences attention like few others and has a natural talent for evoking thought and challenging preconceived notions. If he’s talking, I’m listening. Thanks for speaking at our “Pints & Properties” event, David!!”
David Pere joined the Marine Corps in August of 2008. Since that time he has lived in Japan, California, Missouri, and Hawaii. Through the Marine Corps, he has traveled to many other places, including Thailand, Kyrgyzstan, Afghanistan, Germany, and several other states throughout the continental United States.
His awards include the Navy and Marine Corps Commendation Medal, two Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medals, and a Combat Action Ribbon. David specializes in motor transportation and logistics but has also excelled in such billets as Ground Safety Manager, Command Financial Specialist, and Staff Non-Commissioned Officer in Charge (SNCOIC) of Recruiting SubStation Springfield, MO where he was selected as the SNCOIC of the Year in 2016!
David got started in real estate investing in 2015 after reading “Rich Dad Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki. He house-hacked a duplex with the FHA loan and lived in it for a little while until getting married to his beautiful wife, Kimberly, and receiving orders to Hawaii. David and Kimberly have two children, Cody (10) and Jackson (2).
While stationed in Hawaii, David bought a 10-unit apartment in Missouri and was able to use bank-financing, seller-financing, and a home equity line of credit to purchase this property with less than 6% down (and great terms)!
Through these experiences, From Military to Millionaire was born, with the goal of teaching service members and veterans how to build wealth through real estate investing, entrepreneurship, and personal finance! As a result, he has helped many of his readers increase their savings gap, purchase real estate, and increase their chances of achieving financial freedom!
Read more versions of my bio and get headshots and everything else you might need on my press page.
- See me teach about real estate investing, entrepreneurship, personal finance, and personal development on the Military Millionaire Youtube channel
- Full presentation at Veterans REI Live
never miss a post
Join the thousands of other Military Millionaires that are building their real estate portfolio!